Sunday, May 28, 2017

‘Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world.’ – Marilyn Monroe

Several years ago I went out with a boy who was sort of in my group of friends. I'd gotten to know him decently well over the last several months and knew he was a nice guy but that I probably wasn't interested. He asked me out and we ended up going to Chipotle then on to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. There were a few things that stood out to me on this date and I'd like to present them in list form:
* He was the worst driver I've ever had the pleasure to ride with.
* He spent a good 15-20 minutes telling me about the various types and styles of shoes he has. I believe he said he has over 200 pairs of shoes.
* I realized I'm really not into a man who has that many pairs of shoes.
* The tulips were lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment