Sunday, May 28, 2017

I Want to Ride My Bicycle, I Want to Ride My Bike

GUEST BLOGGER!!

I started a new job a few months ago and my coworker has some amazing dating stories! Here's one of my favorites.

This date was a set-up. They had spoken briefly to decide when and where to meet for the date, but didn't know much about each other. My friend arrived at the restaurant and the boy says irritably, "Well finally! I've been waiting forever!" Right off the bat, she knew it was going to be a date to write home about. They got their food, ate, and decided it would be best to end the date there. He had proceeded to be a ray of sunshine throughout the whole date. She was excited to never see him again. When she got up to leave he told her he'd ridden his bike there and was wondering if she'd be willing to put his bike in her car and give him a ride home. His request was declined.

No comments:

Post a Comment